Next MoneyTalks™ Forum on Thursday, May 20, 2010
More info will be published soon!
Focusing on Mobility
Thursday November 12 and Friday November 13, 2009
The registration and matchmaking tool for MoneyTalks™ Forum is closed
Thursday November 12, 2009
Friday November 13, 2009
MoneyTalks™ Forum 2009 is a two-day efficient matchmaking and networking event with focus on cutting edge mobile technologies. It is an event linking high-tech and innovation based companies, corporations and international and Finnish investors. The event provides a possibility to book one-to-one-meetings between participating companies, corporations and venture capitalists. Venture capitalists will be primarily available for meetings on Thursday.
MoneyTalks™ Forum offers venture capitalists and business angels a chance to meet interesting start-up and growth companies and follow presentations of pre-screened investment-seeking companies.
There will be 6-8 pre-selected investor-targeted seven-minutes company presentations and several one-minute power pitches. Interested to give a company presentation or a power pitch? Please fill in the pitching application and send it to jasmina.elo (at) technopolis.fi by October 23, 2009
MoneyTalks™ Forum will host an Israeli and a Catalonia business delegation to showcase their technologies, create valuable contacts and find new business opportunities.
The event is organized by Technopolis Development Services for the sixth time and it will be held in English.
What is MoneyTalks™
· Entrepreneur-to-financier pitching, targeted networking and matchmaking event
· In close partnership with Finnish and international VCs
· Pitching by pre-screened high-tech and innovation based companies
· Focus on seed and early stage financing
· Established by Technopolis Ventures in 2006
MoneyTalks™ Forum in Figures
· 20 monthly events since fall of 2006
· 5 bi-annual special events since spring of 2007
· 150 companies presented
· 1500+ participants
· 50+ of participating companies received financing
See previous MoneyTalks™ Forum events here.